KOPKE 50 YEARS OLD WHITE (0,375L)
Campanha de oferta de portes disponível
Dark golden colour with greenish hues, an indication that this is a very old wine. Elegant yet intense on the nose, with notes of yellow stone fruit, such as apricot, enveloped by notes of spice and dried fruit (hazelnut and vanilla), and the hint of citrus that so distinguishes Kopke's white wines. In the mouth it shows fullness and saline notes, retaining elegance and freshness, traits of all Kopke's old white wines. A long and enduring finish.
- FOOD PAIRINGS
- TECHNICAL DETAILS
- Blue cheese;
- Apple crumble.
- 96 pts, Mark Squires. Wine Advocate. 2022.
- 96 pts, Wine Enthusiast. 2022.
- 20 pts, Revista Grandes Escolhas. 2022
- Gold Medal, Concurso Vinhos de Portugal. 2022.
- Alcohol Content 20%
- pH 3,39
- Total Acidity 5,48 g/dm3
- Reducing Sugars 127 g/dm3